AGnVET provides agronomy services and advice tailored to help your farming business prosper.
With a network of dedicated agronomists servicing across New South Wales and Victoria our agronomy services team work closely together to ensure clients are provided with expert advice to help their crops reach their full potential.
Our agronomists provide support throughout the entire season from planning and paddock inspections to precision agronomy advice. With the support of an in-house technical services team our service continues to exceed client’s expectations.
Regular training and continuous professional development allows our network of agronomists to provide expert up-to-date advice on pasture management, dryland and irrigated cropping, summer cropping and horticulture.
BettaCrop Agronomy Advisory Service Program
- Network of agronomist – expert advice and experience
- Importance of agronomist and grower relationship
- Regular training and professional development of agronomy team
- Support of tech services team
- ‘Boots on the ground’ and local insight
- Technical and practical advice
- Tailored Annual Production Program
- Pro-active advice in accordance with producer objectives / benchmarks
- Priority access to new technologies
- On-site training
- Networking opportunity – within industry and within Betta Livestock customer base
- Highly competitive input pricing
For further details on our Agronomic Services, please contact your nearest local AGnVET store.