AGnVET can work with you to recommend the right meter for your specific application.
Water meters enable the monitoring and measuring of water either to determine volume or flow. Water monitoring is essential for ensuring:
- Compliance with state regulatory requirements
- Machinery and pipelines are operating at optimal flow and performance
- Effective and even distribution of water or other liquids
- Accurate usage indicators, including detection of faults
- The identification of areas for water use efficiencies
- Equitable water sharing or trading
Through Darling Irrigation (an AGnVET Services business) we can offer certified water meter installers to assist in design, installation and compliance water metering.
We can supply and install manual hydraulic water meters right through to larger meters for river pumps and channels, as well as electromagnetic water meters and insert style meters for large diameter concrete pipes. AGnVET stock leading brands including Netafim, Toro and ABB Australia.