AGnVET is committed to providing superior Animal Production Services for the profitability and sustainability of your livestock enterprise.
AGnVET Betta Livestock Services has become a reputable brand providing Animal Production Advisory Services direct to farm.
The Betta Livestock Services mantra of Healthy Soils, Healthy Pastures, Healthy Livestock embraces a wholistic approach to animal production, drawing on the expertise of multiple AGnVET categories from Fertiliser, Agronomy to Animal Health & Nutrition.
Our Betta Livestock Animal Production Advisors are strategically located to provide technical support for our local networks.
Aligning with industry organisations (including exclusive staff training courses and facilitating customer training), ensures that our staff and customers are kept abreast of new information and key industry messages.
Betta Livestock Animal Production Advisory Service Program
The Betta Livestock offering:
- Tailored annual production program
- Seasonal on-site visits
- Pro-active advice in accordance with producer objectives/benchmarks
- Recommendations linking Agronomy, Animal Health & Nutrition to generate sustainable profit
- Priority access to new technologies
- On-site training
- Networking opportunities – within industry and within Betta Livestock customer base
- Highly competitive input pricing
When making a recommendation, forward thinking is required not just for the best short term production outcome, but to also ensure future chemical effectiveness and longevity on your property. The AGnVET Animal Health team will be ensuring the following for long term productivity:
- Record keeping for ongoing monitoring
- Rotating of Parasiticide Chemical Actives
- Withhold periods & export slaughter intervals are considered
- Length of chemical activity: Residual v Knockdown treatments
For further details on our Animal Health Services, please contact your nearest local AGnVET store.