AGnVET Services stock a range of Australian made polyethylene (PE or Poly) and polyvinyl chloride (or PVC) pipes to suit all kinds of applications.
Pipelines are the veins and arteries of any water system; carrying water to and from various locations, often under pressurised control.
AGnVET stock a range of Metric & Rural Pipe for potable and non potable applications, including:
- Stock and domestic water supply
- Irrigation supply
- Water recycling and drainage
- Waste water management
- Mine water supply
Our Poly pipe is sourced through leading manufacturers and is:
- Available in high density (HDPE), medium density (MDPE), high performance (HPPE), low density (LDPE) and linear low density (LLDPE)
- Resistant to weathering, damage, thermal change, abrasion and chemicals
- Manufactured to AS/NZS430 and is strong but flexible with capacity for high and low-pressure flow.
A water system isn’t only about pipelines. A myriad of fittings connect and direct water through any system no matter how simple or complex.
AGnVET pays careful attention to the selection and use of pipe fittings and pipe system components. We stock fittings from leading manufacturers and offer an extensive range of high quality pipe fittings suitable for use with a variety of pipe materials in both low and high pressure environments.
High quality pipe fittings are essential to ensure the integrity of pipe systems for reliable pressure and flow. Our range includes compression fittings, mechanical fittings, rubber ring fittings for PVC pipelines, poly electrofusion fittings, threaded poly and galvanised fittings, barbed micro fittings, and much more.